Windwos, Mac, Linux, SteamOS etc
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1. Run Regedit.
2. Navigate to: HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WcmSvc\
3. Does the GroupPolicy subkey exist? If not right-click New->Key and create it.
4. Now inside of HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WcmSvc\GroupPolicy right-click inside the right pane and select New->DWORD(32bit). Name it fMinimizeConnections
5. Leave the default value zero so that the policy is disabled. You shouldn't HAVE to reboot, but you may.
6. After that your wireless connections that are set to automatically connect will do so even with a LAN plugged in. Obviously if you are on a domain your domain admin can override this local policy.
https://superuser.com/questions/504261/ ... ion-is-act